Not sure what to get Dad for Father’s Day? Whether you’re shopping for the sporty Dad, the sentimental Dad, or any Dad in between, Delivery Home Shopping Centre is bound to have what you’re looking for.
Use My Ultimate Gift Guide to help select the perfect gift for Dad:
(Images listed from top to bottom, left to right)
- Whiskey Stones | House of Knives: House of Knives has a wide variety of great gift ideas including; Straight Razors, Swiss Army Knives, Kitchen Knives and more.
- I Love Dad Frame | Things Engraved: Here you can find the ultimate gift for the sentimental Dad on your list. From picture frames to watches – choose a gift in store and have it engraved in about 30 minutes.
- NHL 17 | EB Games: If you have a gamer on your hands this might just be the perfect spot. I’m pretty sure this is on most Dad’s list.
- Hat | Lids: Is Dad a sports fan? Lids has a large selection of hats that includes branded retro sports teams.
- Moscow Mule Mugs | Showcase: Showcase is filled with one of a kind gift ideas. These trending Moscow mule mugs would pair perfect with the whiskey stones from House of Knives.
- Wilson Football | Sport Chek: The gift that keeps on giving, especially if you have little ones at home. Find some sports gear for Dad (and the kids) at Sport Chek.
- Mustache Wax | Chatters: Dare to be Dapper’s line at Chatters would make an excellent gift for any man. These would also make the perfect add on if you’re looking for that one little extra thing.
- What I Love About Dad | Coles: Even if you don’t think Dad is sentimental, these little books are fantastic keepsakes and the perfect complement to any gift.
- Pineapple Socks | Le Chateau Menswear: Is your Dad pretty serious about his socks? If so, take a peek at the sock selection at Le Chateau.
- Dad’s Stash | Purdy’s: Purdy’s has pre-packaged Father’s Day packs that make your job super easy, and why not treat yourself to something too!
About the Writer: Based in the Fraser Valley, BC, with her husband and three children, Codi Lynn writes the lifestyle + travel blog Creative Wife & Joyful Worker. You can find her sharing about her experiences in motherhood, her recent getaways, sharing about local businesses and styling parties all while incorporating her background in business communications and graphic design. Want to learn more about Codi Lynn? Find her