On Black Friday, November 25, 2016 between 8:00 am and 12:00 pm customers who spend $250 or more (to a maximum of 2 plays up to $500.00 spent) are invited to play our “Mystery Draw” game for a chance to win a $1,000 Delivery Home Gift Card!
Customers can bring their receipt(s) to our Black Friday Hostess located by the Dollar Tree for their chance to play, and are guaranteed to win a random Delivery Home Gift Card valued from $10 to $1,000!
See full rules and regulations listed below:
Official Rules & Regulations
1. Contest is open to persons who are residents of British Columbia and are the age of 19 years or older. The Sponsor of this contest is 585562 BC LTD. Through it’s agent Morguard Investments Limited (collectively “Delivery Home Shopping Centre ”). The following persons are not eligible to participate in this contest (i) a director, officer, manager, employee or agent of the Sponsor, or any of the tenants or other occupants of Delivery Home Shopping Centre or their employees, affiliated companies, franchisees, service agencies or independent contractors of the Sponsor; (ii)persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for the contest; and any person domiciled with any of the above.
2. No purchase necessary to enter. Contest starts on Friday, November 25, 2016 at 8:00AM and closes on Friday, November 25, 2016 at 12:00PM, Pacific Daylight Time (the “Contest Period”).
4. The Prize(s): Are awarded at random. Customers who spend $250.00 or more on November 25, 2016 between 8am- 12pm, have a chance to play “Mystery Draw”. * 1 Draw per $250.00 spent, for a maximum of 2 plays up to $500.00 spent. Bring receipts to the Dollar Tree wing to play “Mystery Draw” on November 25, 2016 between 8am- 12pm. The receipts can only be used once and will be stamped for single use and you will be handed a ticket to play the game. The gift is chosen at random by the player (between $10.00- $1,000.00 can be won). If you purchase items before noon, but cannot play before noon, please proceed to Customer Service to play on Black Friday, November 25, 2016 before 9pm ONLY.
5. Winner can claim their prizes from Delivery Home Shopping Centre instantly before 12pm or at the Customer Service Centre. Before being declared a winner the entrant must provide valid ID, correctly answer a time limited, mathematical skill-testing question, as well as sign the Prize Release Form, acknowledging agreement and compliance to these official rules and regulations.
6. Other restrictions may apply. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. The winner of the Grand Prize $1,000.00 gift card will win instantly. A picture of the winner will be taken for use on Social Media and Facebook and at www.shopsevenokas.com.
8. Delivery Home Shopping Centre and their advertising and promotional agents assume no liability for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected entries or for any problems or mechanical or technical malfunction of, or damage to, any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, or failure of any entry to be received by Delivery Home Shopping Centre for any reason, including on account of mechanical or technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof for damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third-party computer “hackers.” The Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should an attempt be made to do so, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. All entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, incomplete, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
9. The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to Federal, Provincial and Municipal laws and regulations.
10. Delivery Home Shopping Centre, in its absolute discretion reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
11. Delivery Home Shopping Centre shall not be held accountable or responsible for misdirected phone calls, interruption in telephone service, busy signals and/or any other difficulty in contacting a contestant by phone.
12. Delivery Home Shopping Centre reserves the right to discontinue the contest or alter the rules at anytime. Delivery Home Shopping Centre reserves the right to remove any entry deemed inappropriate without prior notice.
13. By accepting a prize, the winner agrees to hold Delivery Home Shopping Centre, its affiliates, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertisers, advertising and promotion agencies their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claiming to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the official rules and the decisions of the judges.
14. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, they are not transferable, nor negotiable, or convertible to cash or credit.
15. Any dispute relating to the Contest, (including, without limitation, a dispute as to whether an entrant has complied with all of the Rules and Regulations) shall be resolved by the Contest Sponsor in their sole and absolute discretion. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor shall be final and binding.