There’s always a sense of excitement and anticipation when fall comes. We start looking forward to the holidays and to refreshing our wardrobes. When creating our shopping lists, we usually add cozy knits to keep us warm, and luxurious pieces in rich colours for our holiday party needs.
With the excitement of planning a fall wardrobe comes the anxiety of wondering how to update your looks without breaking the budget. To help keep anxiety at bay, we’ve rounded up our favorite fall fashion pieces that won’t hurt your wallet or make you wince in pain when you see your credit card statement. Check out these on-trend fall wardrobe must-haves and map out your fall shopping trip stat!
1. Mom Jeans are back. Before you panic – check out today’s updated versions at Garage. These high-waisted beauties will highlight the small of your waist and have you wondering why you’ve been hoarding skinny jeans for so long.
2. We’re hitting the jackpot with sweet accessories finds at Le Château this season. We love their modern take on trends, at price points we can get behind. Check out this pretty saddle bag. Which colour is your favourite? Black or camel?
3. Bomber Jackets are everywhere this fall, and we adore this floral embroidered one from The Bay. Bonus: if they don’t have your size in store, they’ll order it in for you at no extra charge. That’s a win-win situation!
4. Floral dresses are a fun take on fall fashion. Most often reserved for spring, we’re loving that this fashion staple has been approved for fall with the use of colours like oxblood and mustard. Grab some little suede booties and your outfit is done. Little tip: this beauty is on sale at American Eagle. Available in store only.
5. Did we mention that suede is on trend this season? These faux suede booties from Le Château would go perfectly with the floral dress and pointelle cardigan.
6. Turtlenecks are back in their many forms. They are perfect for keeping your neck warm when the office air conditioning decides to kick in. Grrrr…it’s fall for goodness sakes! This mock neck style from Suzy Shier comes in both grey and black.
7. Whether you’re shading yourself from the rays of the Autumn sun, or protecting your locks from endless rain, the Asigoni fedora from Aldo will have you grabbing your hat daily. We love this Camel coloured version, but it comes in navy and grey as well.
8. Leaves are falling, pumpkin spice lattes are back in store, and we’re grabbing our favourite fall cardigans for comfort. This Pointelle Cardigan from Gap is sure to be on repeat.
What fall pieces are your favourites?
Submitted by Guest Blogger: Layne Beiber